Vinalhaven Vacation Rental Information
Hi and welcome to Vinalhaven Island Rentals. My name is Stephen Miller, the owner of Vinalhaven Island Rentals. We have been in business on the Island for over 14 years. The business has grown and so has the demand for vacation rentals. I can be reached by:
Mail: Post Office Box 1621, Rockland ME 04841
Services for Renters
- Find a vacation rental on the water or with water views, at an inland farm or in a village home
- Guide you through the ferry system: Information on the ferry service is available on this web link. You may contact the ferry service at 207-863-4421 for information and reservations. Reservations can be difficult to get through the summer months. If you are unable to acquire reservations you may want to contact Peggy Davis at 207-596-5943. She may be able to put a car in line for you in Rockland.
- Discover the island’s beautiful parks, hiking trails, restaurants, museum, sailing school and kayak tours at the Vinalhaven Chamber of Commerce website.
- Secure renters who will care for your home
- Provide cleaning services between rentals
- Handle all contract and payment services